- “Co-branded Services” shall have the meaning assigned to the term in paragraph 4(c) hereto.
- “Device” shall mean computer, mobile or other device used to access the Services.
- “Device Identifier” shall mean IP address or other unique identifier for the Device.
- “Mobile Application” shall mean an application provided by us on the Device to access the Services.
- “Mobile Device Information” shall have the meaning assigned to the term in paragraph 2 hereto.
- “Promotion” shall mean any contest and other promotions offered by us.
- “Protected Information” shall mean such categories of information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally, including your name, e-mail address, and mobile number.
- “TPSP” shall mean a third party service provider.
- “Usage Information” shall have the meaning assigned to the term in paragraph 2 hereto.
We may ask you to provide us with certain Protected Information. We may collect this information through various means and in various places through the Services, including account registration forms, contact us forms, or when you otherwise interact with us. When you sign up to use the Services, you create a user profile. We shall ask you to provide only such Protected Information which is for lawful purpose connected with our Services and necessary to be collected by us for such purpose.
The current data fields that might be requested for are:
- Mobile phone Number
- Zip Code
- KYC Documents
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AS YOU ACCESS AND USE OUR SERVICES
- In addition to any Protected Information or other information that you choose to submit to us, we and our TPSP may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Services (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may include the browser that you are using, the URL that referred you to our Services, all of the areas within our Services that you visit, and the time of day, among other information. In addition, we collect your Device Identifier for your Device. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Devices used to access the Services, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier.
- In addition, tracking information is collected as you navigate through our Services, including, but not limited to geographic areas. The phlebotomist’s mobile phone will send GPS coordinates to our servers both when the application is in foreground and in background.
INFORMATION THIRD PARTIES PROVIDE ABOUT YOU
We may, from time to time, supplement the information we collect about you through our website or Mobile Application or Services with outside records from third parties.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY MOBILE APPLICATIONS
- Our Services are primarily provided through the Mobile Application. We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to such Mobile Applications.
- When you use any of our Mobile Applications, the Mobile Application may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device (“Mobile Device Information”), in addition to the Device Information, including without limitation:
- Your preferred language and country site (if applicable)
- The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
- Your mobile operating system
- The type of mobile internet browsers you are using
- Your geolocation data both when the application is in foreground and background
- Information about how you interact with the Mobile Application and any of our web sites to which the Mobile Application links, such as how many times you use a specific part of the Mobile Application over a given time period, the amount of time you spend using the Mobile Application, how often you use the Mobile Application, actions you take in the Mobile Application and how you engage with the Mobile Application
- Information to allow us to personalize the services and content available through the Mobile Application
- Our primary goal in collecting your information is to provide you with an enhanced experience when using the Services. We use your information to closely monitor which features of the Services are used most, to allow you to view your order history, rate orders, and to determine which features we need to focus on improving, including usage patterns and geographic locations to determine where we should offer or focus services, features and/or resources.
- Based upon the Protected Information you provide us when registering for an account, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password.
- We use the information collected from our Mobile Application so that we are able to serve you the correct app version depending on your device type, for troubleshooting and in some cases, marketing purposes.
- We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Services are temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
- We provide some of your Protected Information (such as your name, geo-location data, contact number) to the end users for whom the service is being offered.
- We use that geo-location information for various purposes, including to let the users know about your last known location and how long it may take to reach the destination location.
- a. WHEN YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES.
- b. THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING SERVICES ON OUR BEHALF
- c. CO-BRANDED SERVICES
- d. ADMINISTRATIVE AND LEGAL REASONS
- e. WHEN YOU SHARE INFORMATION
- f. BUSINESS TRANSFER
- g. MARKET STUDY AND OTHER BENEFITS
Certain aspects of the Services may be provided to you in association with third parties (“Co-Branded Services”) such as sponsors and charities, and may require you to disclose Protected Information to them. Such Co-Branded Services will identify the third party. If you elect to register for products and/or services through the Co-Branded Services, you shall have deemed to consent to providing your information to both us and the third party. Further, if you sign-in to a Co-Branded Service with a username and password obtained through our Services, your Protected Information may be disclosed to the identified third parties for that Co-Branded Service and will be subject to their posted privacy policies.
We cooperate with Government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose your information (including Protected Information, IP address, Device Information or geo- location data), to Government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate: (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, Governmental requests or legal process; (ii) to protect and/or defend the Terms and Conditions for online and mobile Services or other policies applicable to any online and mobile Services, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (iii) to protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Company, our Services or any third party; (iv) to protect the safety of the public for any reason; (v) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and /or (vi) to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
We may share your information, including your Protected Information and Usage Information with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates for internal reasons, including business and operational purposes. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Services or applicable database; or (ii) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
We may share your information, including your Protected Information and Usage Information with third parties for any purpose, including but not limited to undertaking market research/ study, conduct data analysis, determine and customize product or service offerings, to improve the products or Services or to make any other benefits/products/ services available to you.
The Services may contain content that is supplied by a third party, and those third parties may collect website usage information and your Device Identifier when web pages from any online or mobile Services are served to your browser. In addition, when you are using the Services, you may be directed to other sites or applications that are operated and controlled by third parties that we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any of these third parties. For example, if you click on a banner advertisement, the click may take you away from one of our websites onto a different web site. These other web sites may send their own cookies to you, independently collect data or solicit Protected Information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. We encourage you to note when you leave our Services and to read the privacy statements of all third party web sites or applications before submitting any Protected Information to third party.
The Protected Information and Usage Information we collect is securely stored within our databases, and we use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for protecting your information. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information you transmit to the Company you do at your own risk. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone.